Saturday, December 4, 2010

Believe

Every so often I get nervous and worried about if I have what it takes to do what the Lord has called me to do......*sigh*

I went to my young adult group last night even though all I wanted to do was be anti-social at home and watch LOST. I was just in one of those funks where I felt like nobody gets me and honestly I was just missing Kenya a bunch. But I fought it because I knew Satan was trying to knock me down and I also knew that too many episodes of LOST would really mess up my brain.

It was a wonderful discussion but I came away with one word that stuck in my heart and made all the difference. BELIEVE. What do I need to do to accomplish the works that the Lord has called me to do? BELIEVE. He will make all else fall into place.

This is the same word that is the wallpaper on my phone. I took the picture last week when I was in New York City. The word lit up on the side of Macy's just captivated me. BELIEVE. So when I start to doubt or when Satan tries to give me a whammy, I can just know that all the Lord requires of me is to BELIEVE and He will work out the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment